We're always on the lookout for people who have a passion for doing great things and helping customers.
We have a fun place to work with excellent people sharing a common vision. We offer flexibility plus an excellent set of benefits and chances to grow with the company.
Current Job Listings:
National new business salesperson
Wizard Software Solutions is looking for a dynamic national B2B sales executive with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software sales.
The individual will have a proven track record of increasing revenue in all market conditions in multiple vertical markets, and will have demonstrated the ability to accelerate sales growth and successfully close new business that generates profits. A highly driven individual with consultative entrepreneurial style with a 'prove and demonstrate' mentality. Outstanding in relationship building at all levels. An articulate speaker with exceptional presentation skills and proven ability to deliver results with highest level of integrity.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of sales experience (SaaS, on-premise, enterprise software and/or technology sales preferred).
- 4-year college degree.
- Consultative quantitative sales approach (creative solutions for operational efficiencies).
- Excellent skills in solution-oriented, business-value-based lead qualification.
- Cold calling B2B direct lead generation.
- History of exceeding sales target and quota achievement.
- Selling to C-level professionals.
- Contract and proposal negotiations.
The Sales Engineer is the key technical advisor to the Wizard Software sales team. The Sales Engineer ultimately supports the sales professional by presenting our software solutions to prospects and customers.
The goal of a successful Sales Engineer is to handle the technical side of the sales process so the Wizard sales team can do what they do best—identifying and qualifying leads and opportunities, building and managing relationships, writing proposals, and finalizing software purchases.
- Strong, professional, and confident verbal presentation skills for individuals and large groups—online and in-person.
- Strong and professional writing skills.
- Ability to coordinate, schedule, and manage online and in-person meetings.
- Ability to present software products and technology to both business and technical audiences.
- Ability to listen to customer questions/comments and put them into appropriate context:
- Software capabilities
- Development library
- Technical requirements
Project manager/project engineer
Work with a dynamic group of people and customers implementing and customizing our software products.
We are looking for a dynamic, technical individual who is a self-starter and comfortable working closely with customers. A typical day might include conference calls, understanding customer requirements and translating those requirements into customizations within one of our products.
- Experience with both MS Windows and Mac OS platforms (client and server).
- Independent worker with excellent time management.
- Business understanding of invoicing and tracking billable hours against a proposal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Interested in working with us?
Email us at email@example.com.