Construction Project + Capital Program Management Software
Increase your productivity and reduce costs by making it easy to manage workflows, approval routing, scheduling, document/photo management, reporting, and team collaboration—all through Projecto™.
Completely unique in the industry and built from the owner’s perspective, Projecto™ provides management of multiple capital, construction, and facilities projects through all phases of planning, design, and construction.
Projecto™ is focused on project finance—budgeting, forecasting, funding, approvals, POs, contracts, and invoice processing—helping you decrease project costs and risks through clear and accurate financial visibility.
The Wizard Software Enterprise Simple Portal™ can also streamline the process of reconciling Projecto™ with ERP data from systems like Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson, and SAP.
- A centralized database of all projects and related information—find, sort, and report a list of any projects you want in only a few clicks.
- Quickly find and compare project totals by project manager, department, type, phase, cost center, capital vs. expense, location, or any other field.
- Keep all companies, vendors, and contacts in a central location.
- Prepare and maintain detailed and professional-looking project schedules.
- Track a chronological history of project statuses and progress photos.
- Upload/download project documents and collaborate with your team.
- Assign and manage tasks and RFIs from a central project location.
- Allow or prevent data entry using configurable role-based security settings.
Project Accounting and Financial Management
- Easily configure your own budget, cost, and accounting categories.
- Build project budgets based on historical project costs per square foot.
- Create ‘subprojects’ to manage phases or financial categories within a project.
- Create budget snapshots to analyze and compare the evolution of a project.
- Track and monitor participation of minority/women business enterprises.
- Prepare automated cash flow forecasts based on budget, actuals, and schedule.
- Create requisitions, POs, contracts and change orders, invoices, and internal project charges/expenses with just a few clicks.
- Reconcile transactions in Projecto™ against your enterprise accounting system.
- Allocate project costs across multiple capital budgets or funding sources.
- Configure a pre-defined routing of automated electronic approvals for POs, contract, invoices, or any type of transaction you require.
Performance Tracking and Reporting
- Hundreds of off-the-shelf, pre-formatted, consistent, and professional reports.
- Customizable dashboards and KPIs.
- Reports are available for single projects, a set of projects based on your own criteria, or executive-level summaries of data by any number of categories.
- Easily build and deploy new reports on your own.
- Reports can be sent to your printer, generated as a PDF, or a direct Excel output.
- Reports can be scheduled in advance to be automatically triggered or sent on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, etc.) to designated individuals or teams.
- Available Audit Trail module records a detailed history of all system data created, edited, and modified by all users.
Web-Based Interfaces and Mobile Apps
- Web interface for third-party vendors to manage submittals, approvals, and tasks.
- Project Manager and Project Executive mobile applications.
- Web-based capital project request interface for company staff.
- Instantly publish project information to your department website for executives, owner-users, and stakeholders.
“We use Projecto for the daily management of over a billion dollars of capital construction projects.”
– C. Fry, Facility & Property Services, Sutter Health
flexible deployment options
Either now or down the road, our solutions can meet all of your Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) needs.
On-Premise or Hosted Solutions
You have the choice between cloud-based and on-premise solutions, empowering you and your IT department to decide where your data resides and how it's accessed.
Projecto Go™ Mobile Applications
Projecto™ has multiple web-based and mobile interfaces, including construction team collaboration, mobile project manager and executive interfaces, a project bidding module, and an employee capital project request portal.
Stand-Alone or Fully Integrated
Projecto™ can work independently, handle the cross-creation of work orders and capital projects with Performo™, or be integrated with your real estate locations managed in REportfolio™.